Monday, June 23, 2008

Should the United States government reinstate the military draft?

I think that the United States government should reinstate the military draft due to the fact that the soldiers are being over worked. Normally the deal consist of 6 months at war and then you could go back home. However due to the circumstances they must stay longer. Now deciding what I thought was best, knowing that both wouldn't have been a choice I'd prefer, well it took time. Yet I can recall being homesick and can say that for sure they are homesick. In fact, the lack of seeing what you're fighting for can bring one's hope down. Besides some of the people out there can be sick and probably not in the best state, so that to fight on and on, well I just don't find it fair. Yes, sending others to suffer the same way isn’t good, but should one really suffer for 10 men, alone?

No comments: