I now pronounce you husband and wife...but what if both people were of the same sex? Then would it be wife and wife, husband and husband? Gay people have always bee
n the outcast of the community, but can they be looked down on anymore. Well the society thinks they can, now that gay marriage is legal in the United States. However, I believe that same sex marriage should be legal. I say this because unlike most people, I don’t view the appearance but what is hold within the relationship. Love affection and compassion, the same sort and quality as normal couples. Apparently, though most people find it absurd. Yet to see this men and women promising to be together forever until death due them part, well it’s hard to not believe they can handle the same capacity as every average marriage. Since aside from future marriage problems, they will be always looked at differently, have been looked at already with disappointed eyes, yet they have stuck together, better than any average couple (since they aren’t looked down upon).
n the outcast of the community, but can they be looked down on anymore. Well the society thinks they can, now that gay marriage is legal in the United States. However, I believe that same sex marriage should be legal. I say this because unlike most people, I don’t view the appearance but what is hold within the relationship. Love affection and compassion, the same sort and quality as normal couples. Apparently, though most people find it absurd. Yet to see this men and women promising to be together forever until death due them part, well it’s hard to not believe they can handle the same capacity as every average marriage. Since aside from future marriage problems, they will be always looked at differently, have been looked at already with disappointed eyes, yet they have stuck together, better than any average couple (since they aren’t looked down upon).
No comments:
Post a Comment